Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Homicidal Rages



I was granted temporary sanity today… I woke before the kids… .rare. The kids were surprised by my smoothie making abilities this morning and I even managed to slip in some roasted flax seed into the smoothies.
I kissed them goodbye and sent them off to school. I’m such a good mom!
I made love to my boyfriend without any weird feelings; I’m such a good girlfriend!
I visited my grandma, she’s 89 and dying…..I’m such a good granddaughter!

By 12 noon I had to fight off my homicidal urges
as I made my way home in Los Angeles traffic

I intended to go home and clean the house and do laundry, you know, mom stuff.
But the traffic put me into such a HOMICIDAL RAGE that I ended up spending the day in my shrinks office refusing to leave the comfort of his old leather couch…. The police came…Again… and ripped me off of the couch so that the Dr could go home to his disgustingly beautiful wife and his perfect kids.

This is a typical day in my Bipolar life

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are demented! Did you really feel homicidal? And, do you have a thing for your shrink? Sounds like it

Being Bipolar Sucks said...

Ummm, no, I don't have a thing for my shrink...
Although it is very common for patients to fall for their Dr.

Anonymous said...

You're not the only one. I almost became Kali today. My pig neighbors lit the fuse with their littering. Stopped myself before I broke any windows. People say it's wrong to feel, and then they go home to watch the nightly news, go figure. Buy a leather couch for home, and be a troll to pig comments online, it works for me.