Tuesday, May 6, 2008

KIDS and DOGS don't mix with dinner

My kids, I have four of them, are completely insane tonight
They were singing Mexican fiesta type songs at dinner
The teenager, god bless her, joined us in a burping contest
The boy, as I like to call him, decided to pummel his younger sister
the table actually fell over, food and all.
And I just laughed and concentrated on burping through a straw into my fruity punch. ( It makes cute little bubbles)

The dog, Amy, ran in excited by the commotion and the fact that the floor was littered
with food particles..... she's already too fat I thought as I watched the scene that was going on right in front of me.
Green peas flew into the air and the dog actually caught a few midair (good dog :) )

I just concentrated on burping into my straw and pretended that none of this was going on .

2 comments:

Synchronicity said...

sounds like a wild time!

Meghna said...

Hi there,
Wow1 That must have been tons of cleaning?? Did Amy get a good scolding??

Thanks for dropping by my place...I'll be visiting often :)