Saturday, April 19, 2008

The full moon, my period and death




8:02 pm
I finally got my period, thank god because this crying bullshit
and never ending thoughts of death are really cutting into my nearly
non- existent social life...

I honestly don't know how anybody even deals with me anymore.

So, now I am almost five pounds heavier than I was last week, I have blood running down my legs onto the beautifully just mopped wooden floor which has a width of precisely 84 planks and the length varies between 137 planks to 138....

Which makes absolutely no sense to me.

Perhaps I should just blame this day on the full moon.

4 comments:

Lisa Guidarini said...

Oh I so identify... I had a "death would be better than this" day. I was diagnosed just a month or so ago and I'm 42. So I know exactly what you mean. Funny, though, the full moon thing completely escaped me, but you're right. Hmm.

Being Bipolar Sucks said...

Lisa
Yes, the full moon does a number on me each and every month....
The moon controls water, and our bodies are over 90% water.

Anonymous said...

Does being Bipolar make your PMS worse?? Just wondering

Being Bipolar Sucks said...

There are times when my PMS is embraced, almost cherished but for that to happen I must be in a state of mania....